Good things take time, right?
After more than a year of work and a handful of delivery and ordering set backs, we are finally done with George’s nursery. Well…almost. We need to re-hang a shelf with the proper wall support, but other than that, everything is complete.
Here are a few photos of George’s nursery (please note: the mobile is no longer in use, but I hung it to show you the completed look).
Since folks have asked where we got a few items in the nursery, I’m providing the details below. To be clear, these are not sponsored items or affiliate links – all the items were gifts from friends/family or purchased by us.
- Crib – Oeuf Sparrow Crib (Kuhl-Linscomb)
- Dresser + Changing Station – Oeuf Merlin 6 Drawer Table +XL Station (Kuhl-Linscomb)
- Chair + Ottoman- Saarinen Womb Chair + Ottoman (DWR)
- Side Table – Saarinen Side Table (DWR)
- Rug – Gray Chevron Wool Rug (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Window Treatment – Gray Twill Blackout Panels + Sheers + Skinny Double Add on Kit (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Bedding – (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Art Work – Frame + Prints (The Animal Print Shop)
- Giraffe – Pottery Barn Kids
- Giraffe Pillow – CecilClyde (Etsy)
- Giraffe Mobile – Gifts Define (Etsy)
- Giraffe Night Light – Jonathan Adler (Kuhl Linscomb)
- Diaper Pail – Ubbi (Right Start)
- Shelf – Hayden Simply White Shelf (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Crib Rail Wraps – Trend Labs (Amazon)
I still plan to frame a few items (our birth announcement, a silhouette of George, a few photos), but this is the final look. What started as a collection of ideas and a folder full of torn pages from magazines has finally come to life.
We love George’s nursery and hope you do too!