This past week…
- My laptop threw tantrums and finally had a meltdown. It is in NYC being repaired. Oh, and all of my work files are still on it.
- Our AC compressor gave out. We replaced it. Do you know how expensive that is?
- Our AC company set-up our new AC compressor incorrectly and overpowered our electrical hardline…killing it. Do you know how expensive it is to replace that?
- Good thing our AC company is eating the costs. Thanks, John! Sadly, John had to bring his lawyering skills to the table on this one.
- I have been working like a crazy person. Being out of the office for 9 days was fun, but boy did I return to a pile of work.
Yeah, I pretty much felt like that. On the other hand, this week I also:
- Created delicious juice concoctions with my juicer;
- Met a dear friend for lunch;
- Have had some great runs outdoors;
- Saw my China roomie (Blanca);
- Unexpectedly ran into friends several times; and
- Finally returned to a normal sleep schedule.
Ups and downs, right? I guess that is what makes life interesting. John and I are meeting my side of the family in Austin, TX for Easter weekend and are heading out tomorrow. Can’t wait! Any big plans for Easter?