Do you like the new look of my blog?
I felt it was time for something new and the beginning of the new year seemed fitting. Hope you like it! Hopefully 2012 will bring about new and exciting things in the Arnold household.
2011 was a great year. I settled into my job, celebrated significant work achievements, had fun with our (Women Who) Wine Club, spent time with friends and family and had some pretty spectacular trips with John. However, there were some low points, including losing Grandpa Cruz.
Hopefully 2012 will be a rewarding, fulfilling and memorable year. I look forward to making that happen and to being optimistic about the future. To that end, here are a few resolutions I have prepared for the year:
- Take more naps. Short (10 min) or long (60 min) mind-breaks are needed daily.
- Include strength training and yoga into workouts for a more well-rounded approach to fitness.
- Adhere to GF diet by embracing more whole foods. Reduce reliance on GF processed foods.
- Drink more water. Aim for 2 liters a day with 3 as a stretch goal.
- Reduce the amount of clothing in my closet. I have too much…of everything.
- Be less hard on myself. Period.
- Spend more quality time with John.
- Read a book a month (at a minimum).
- Eat dinner at a table instead of in front of the TV.
I have some professional goals too, but I won’t share them here since I like to separate my blog from my professional setting. If you are really curious, shoot me an email and we can discuss them that way. Otherwise, just know that I will continue to be an assertive, informed and engaged professional by day. 😉 Did you make resolutions? What are they?