John and I returned to Houston late Monday. We had such a fabulous time in Palm Springs and are so glad we made the trip ut to California for some R & R.
Since yesterday was my Monday, things have been pretty cray cray around here. In addition to working my tail off, I have also:
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Washed, dried and folded 4 loads of laundry
- Made dinner (OK – so the slow cooker made dinner, but I helped!)
- Unpacked from the trip
- Picked up the house (Cliffwood was cleaned today by the pros and I needed to prep the house)
- Organized my office
- Sorted a huge stack of mail
- Made some preparations for Johns birthday
- Did our weekly grocery store run
Yesterday, I also ran outside for the first time since July — it was glorious! There was even a breeze! I sure hope we continue to have some cooler weather in the coming weeks (and months). In the meantime, I will continue working away and counting down the days until our next getaway…and working.