Can you believe it’s July?! When I was a kid, summertime always passed by so slowly. As an adult, however, it seems to fly by. Fortunately, this month is going to be somewhat slower for me. Hallelujah! These are the things that are going to keep me busy in July: work trips, working out & home projects.
1. Work trips. For work related business this month, I will be traveling to:
- Austin, TX (several times)
- New York, NY
- Albuquerque and Socorro, NM
- Oklahoma City, OK
- San Francsico, CA –> only if my work schedule permits
2. Working Out. This month I am going to change things up a bit. Since it is so hot outside, I have been desperate for an indoor workout, preferably one I can do while traveling. Therefore, in addition to running, I am going to be attending boot camp 3 times per week with my trainer, as well as beginning the 60-day Insanity challenge. Here are this month’s fitness goals:
- Run the Baytown Bud 5K
- Run the Dynamo 5K
- Attend bootcamp as much as possible (work travel schedule permitting)
- Adhere to the rules of the 60 day Insanity Challenge
- Run 120 Miles for my July Running Challenge!
3. Home Projects. Since I am going to have a bit more time at home this month, I am going to tackle a few home projects that have been lingering on:
- Work on organizing and redesigning my home office
- Reframe my degrees (they need updated frames)
- Frame several pieces od art for my office
- Reorganize the sun room cabinets
- Reorganize the kitchen cabinets/china/stemware
What does your July look like? Are you excited about anything in particular?