Can you believe it’s May?! This month is going to be quite a doozy for me. Specifically, there are three top items that are going to keep me busy: work trips, running & vacation.
1. Work trips. For work related business this month, I will be traveling to:
- Austin, TX (several times)
- Rio Grande Valley (TX)
- Springdale, AR
- Norman, OK
- Santa Fe, NM
- Washington, DC (weeklong trip)
2. Running. This month, I will also be running:
- The Lone Star Stampede 10K
- The Chupacabra 10K
- Race for the Pennant 5K
Because May is Fitness and Sports Month, I am challenging myself to run 125 miles this month. Given my travel schedule, this will be really challenging. Oh well, that is what challenges are for, right?
3. Travel. In one month (YIKES!), John and I will be traveling to Italy for 10 days! Specifically, we will be visiting the following cities:
We have purchased our airline tickets and booked hotels and a few activities, but we still have a few logistics and research that needs to be completed before we leave. If you have any tips, please pass them my way! Also, I have to get my wardrobe in order!
Additionally, I hope May brings us some rain. Our lawn is really struggling and I don’t want to spend $2M watering it all summer long!
What does your May look like? Are you excited about anything in particular?