Did you see Oprah’s “Ultimate Favorite Things” episode? If you didn’t, you must google a clip of it. Pure comedy. People are basically going nuts over receiving free gifts. Granted, some of these are really nice gifts, but I can’t see myself flipping out on TV for them. 😉 But, in the spirit of Oprah’s show, I have come up with a list of 10 of my favorite things (in no particular order):
– Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Bra: A good bra can improve the fit of your clothes and make you look tall and thinner. I highly recommend these.
– Vera Wang Princess: If every woman has a signature scent…this one is mine. I LOVE it so much I even spritz it on before bed.
– Continental Airlines: When I travel, I prefer to fly this airline. We will see what happens with the merger, but I adore Continental’s current level of customer service, flight and destination options and loyalty program.
– David Yurman Rings: Aren’t these gorgeous? Since I have small fingers I am not sure how these rocks would look them, but…what a problem to have!
– Massages: Boy, do I love a massage! For relaxation and therapeutic purposes, I absolutely rely on massages to improve my quality of life.
– Anthropologie: I could spent every dime I make in this store. From the housewares to the clothes to the cookbooks, I LOVE it!
– Candles: I am constantly burning candles at Cliffwood. In fact, I always have one on in my office. My favorite? Voluspa’s Macaron.
– Jelly Beans: How can you not love these?
– Manicures: When I get a manicure I feel like I lose 10 pounds. Neat and tidy nails are a must for me!
– Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hair Care: This is my favorite line – ever. If you haven’t tried it…you Must!
These are just a few of my favorite things. What are some of yours?