Okay, blogger friends. This is a survey you can ALL complete with little effort, so I hereby challenge you blog-abandoners to get crackin’!
- A. Area Code: That depends on what phone we are talking about. It’s either 281 or 832, although I will always love my old 713.
- B. Bed Size: California King. I don’t know why we need a bed this big, but have one.
- C. Chore you hate: Throwing out old food. It makes me gag. Especially as it slowly falls out of stinky Tupperware.
- D. Dog’s Name: My late dog’s name was Wilbur.
- E. Essential “start of the day” Item: A liter of water. Seriously. Love it.
- F. Favorite Color: Instinctively, I want to say black, but I sure wear a lot of burnt orange and blues lately.
- G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Hands Down.
- H. Height: 5’4 1/2″
- I. Instruments you play: The Trumpet. Seriously.
- J. Job: Director of State Government Relations (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Oklahoma). Yes, I travel…often. I love my job.
- K. Kids: None – unless John counts.
- L. Living Arrangements: When I am not traveling (see J), I live with my husband in Houston.
- M. Mom’s name: Sylvia. But she answers to Mom.
- N. Nickname: Shelly, Sweat Pea, Bee Bee. I know (VOMIT).
- O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Every Year! Just Kidding. Dehydration, Appendectomy, Galbladder Removal, ER stays. I am an OLD woman.
- P. Pet Peeve: Where do I begin? Liars. Haters. Know It Alls. People who don’t tip.
- Q. Quote from Movie: “Do those stay on? I wouldn’t them floppin’ off in any of those…fancy nightclubs.” – Can you guess this movie?
- R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
- S. Siblings: 2 Fabulous sisters and 2 brothers in law
- T. Time you wake up: Early. Like…4:30.
- U. Underwear: Yes, please!
- V. Veggie’s you dislike: Eggplant
- W. Ways/reasons you are late: Because I talk too much and lose track of time. Seriously.
- X. Xrays you’ve had: Teeth/jaw, chest, uterus, skull, knees, ankles…
- Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy. Uhhh…no. I think this is best answered by John.
- Z. Zoo animals you like: Giraffes, Elephants, Rhinos, Hippos, Pandas, Lions and monkeys.
That concludes the ABC’s of me – what about YOU?