Today has been a really weird day. Without going into too much personal information, I can share that I have been really tested today – it’s been tough battling a lot of us and downs. For example…
- Up: I started my day with an amazing 5 mile run.
- Down: I got fitted for a heart monitor and will be sporting 5+ pounds of sensors, tubing, gear and an actual monitor for 24 hours.
Don’t I look awesome?
NOT!!! 😳 If I were really brave I would show you the photo of what’s going on underneath my dress. Fortunately for everyone, I am NOT! 😉
- Down: My monitor and gear wear 5+ pounds. Everything is literally taped to my chest and is weighing me down. I am miserable.
- Up: I had a really wonderful lunch at Beavers with my good friend, David.
Friends can truly brighten your life and David certainly improved my day. I am truly lucky to have him as a friend!
- Up: It’s Green Chile festival time at Central Market! I stocked up on green chile, green chile sausage, green chile marinated chicken breasts, green chile bread and green chile chips. Can you tell I Love green chile?
- Down: I was exhausted after walking around Central Market for 20 minutes thanks to all of the extra weight I am carrying. Ugh. Not Me!
I know what you are thinking – “get over your cheap self, Michelle.” Well, I am trying!